Saturday, April 16, 2011

Such is Life

Age brings such wisdom, as long as you do not spend too much time looking back. You have to take those life experiences and focus them on the future. Unfortunately what seems so easy to me, isn't so easy to everyone. I see so many people around me spending time focused in the past and dwelling.

I thank whatever goddess that watches me, and all the women in my life that helped me translate my life experiences into art. It has allowed me to speak through my eyes, to translate emotions into images. And I have so much more potential for deep therapeutic images, just do not have the time and money to create them. But I am trying my damnedest, one step at a time! I just hope I have enough time on this planet before I get assimilated back into dust.

No comments:

Post a Comment